In celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month and in honor of the now official Roberto Clemente Day on September 15, LatinoBaseball.com will be featuring stories, videos and other highlights of the Pittsburgh Pirates legend for the next 30 days as well as offering a trip to Puerto Rico giveaway from LatinoBaseball’s parent company, Atlantino LLC.
Visit the LatinoBaseball.com homepage to discover all that’s in store for the next month, which includes the Roberto Clemente VIP Experience segments featuring his sons, Luis and Roberto Jr., as well as Hall of Famers Orlando Cepeda and Iván “Pudge” Rodríguez, and bestselling author and and motivational speaker Maria Marin, who served to give a voice to the late Vera Clemente, Roberto’s wife who died in 2019.
You can also visit ShopClemente.com to pick up your official Roberto Clemente Day 2021 merchandise.
Now for the Giveaway!
One (1) winner will receive a three (3) day, two (2) night trip for two (2) to Puerto Rico, including roundtrip airfare, hotel accommodations, airport transfers, admission to the Roberto Clemente Museum in Puerto Rico, and roundtrip transportation between the hotel and museum.
Open to U.S. residents, 18 years old and older
One entry per email & IP address
Giveaway begins 9/10/2021 at 12:01am ET and ends 9/24/2021 at 11:59 pm ETa Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
Roberto Clemente VIP Trip Giveaway – September 10 – September 24, 2021
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, PUERTO RICO AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period for the Roberto Clemente VIP Trip Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) is from 12:01 AM Eastern Time on September 10, 2021 to 11:59 PM Eastern Time on September 24, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Any entries received after the Sweepstakes Period will not be considered.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, Puerto Rico, and the District of Columbia who, as of the date of his/her entry are eighteen (18) years or older (“Entrant” or “You”). If a dispute arises regarding who is entitled to enter the Sweepstakes, the proper Entrant will be the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter the Sweepstakes. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Individuals who are employees, officers or directors of 7900 Harbor Island Dr, Suite 109 Miami, FL 33141 (“Sponsor”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and the immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners and parents, children and siblings and their spouses or domestic partners, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible to win.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (b) to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns, against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes and/or use or misuse or redemption of a Prize (as hereinafter defined); and (c) acknowledge acceptance of and compliance with these Official Rules. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER: On or about the start of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will post information about the Sweepstakes on the entry page located on https://latinobaseball.com/win-a-trip-for-two-to-puerto-rico-ends-sept-24-2021/. Follow the instructions on the entry page to complete your entry.
4. WINNER DETERMINATION & PRIZE: Sponsor or its designated agent will select one (1) potential winner by random drawing from all eligible Entries received. Potential winners will be selected during one drawing at the conclusion of the Entry Period. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received. The potential winner will receive a prize package of a trip for two (2) to Puerto Rico, including: roundtrip airfare from airport closest to winner’s home to Puerto Rico, two (2) night hotel accommodations, airport transfers, admission for two (2) to the Roberto Clemente Museum in Puerto Rico, and roundtrip transportation from between the hotel and museum (“Prize”). Airline, hotel, and transportation companies will be arranged for by Sponsor. Prize does not include food and beverages (unless provided by hotel), baggage fees, nor personal or medical expenses. The approximate retail value of all prize package components to be awarded is $4,000. Limit one (1) prize per person. All federal, state, and local taxes and any other costs are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize Redemption Period is limited to October 1, 2021 to November 30, 2021, and April 1, 2022 to September 30, 2022.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified by e-mail within five (5) days of their entry being selected. If Sponsor, using commercially reasonable efforts, is unable to contact a potential winner within five (5) business days from the first contact attempt, a Prize or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner has not, or does not, comply with these Official Rules, then such potential winner shall be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible Entrants.
Sponsor may/may not seek an alternate potential Prize winner in the event that the individual originally selected is disqualified, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize may not be substituted, and is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prize of equal or greater value.
6. PUBLICITY: Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, entry and/or prize information in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. As a condition of receiving a prize, the potential winner may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and/or liability and publicity release, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Failure to complete and return such documents within the time period designated by Sponsor or its designee may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate potential winner.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating in this Sweepstakes, You agree: [a] to these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to the Sweepstakes; [b] to release, waive, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, partnership, members, principals, employees, agents, contractors or suppliers (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind arising out of or related to their participation in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of a Prize including, without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, copyright, trademark, defamation or invasion of privacy; [c] to independently research and comply governmental restrictions and travel requirements, with regard to COVID-19, as Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities will not cover expenses related to COVID-19 Testing or Vaccinations that may be required to travel; and [d] hold harmless Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities should governmental agencies in Puerto Rico restrict the possibility of travel or museum visitation during the prize redemption period.
Released Parties are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: [a] electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of Entries; [b] failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; late, lost, inaccurate, delayed, stolen, garbled, misdirected or incomplete Entries or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the Prize, the Prize deposit or transfer, the incorrect uploading of any Sweepstakes-related materials; or [c] any condition caused by events that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated Entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof should viruses, bugs or other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes, and limit Entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion and, if terminated, to award the Prize from all non-suspect, eligible Entries received prior to such action taking place using the judging procedure set forth above.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Delaware.
10. WINNERS LIST: For a copy of these Official Rules or for the names of the winners, please email a written request to Atlantino at firstname.lastname@example.org